Thursday, October 28, 2010

Allergy Symptom Elimination Can Help!

I've recently earned my designation as a Registered BioEnergetic Practitioner and I'm SO excited to tell you about the benefits you can experience. I can test you for stressors including foods, the environment, chemicals, food additives and much more and help your body manage all symptoms associated with them. I went to see my BIE practitioner in August of 2009 just to see what she could do, I didn't have any known "stressors". What she discovered and the benefit I experience was truly helpful, so let me tell you about my experience.

How is muscle testing done?  We simply use the strength of the body and how it related to the item being tested to determine whether the body accepts or rejects it. Using an accurate, non-invasive and painless method of analysis, even children feel comfortable with. I recently took my 7 year-old in for an appointment to clear his stressor symptoms (stuffy nose and constipation) and we found out that he was reacting to dairy ( I knew that just needed confirmation to convince us all to take him off dairy) but surprisingly he was also also finding citrus a stressor(which he consumed every day as OJ or Five Alive) as well as shellfish (we had no idea). He now has normal BMs for the first time in his life (it's not funny when a little guy has man-size poops!) and his nasal congestion is gone. We used Biofeedback Analysis to do the testing, which is a scientific method to detect stressors using one's own muscle strength and the static electricity present in the body. For kids we use surrogate testing, so my boy and I held hands through the test to find his sensitivities.
I didn't consider myself to have stressors and you may not either. If you don't experience the common symptoms such as cough, wheezing, watery itchy red eyes, sneezing or runny nose, you may identify with these other symptoms possibly related to stressors:

  • Headache or migraines
  • Arthritis
  • Digestive disorders
  • Memory loss
  • Fatigue
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Acne, rash or hives
  • Constipation or diarrhea
  • Learning disabilities
  • Nightly urination
  • Gas or bloating
  • Abdominal cramps
  • Restless sleep or insomnia
  • Bad breath or body odor
  • Phobias
  • Tickle in throat or scratchy throat
  • Depression or mood swings
  • Weight gain
How can you be free of your allergy symptoms? With the use of a unique scientific technology, BIE (BioEnergetic Intolerance Elimination) is a proven method to evaluate  Food, Environmental and Chemical stressors, literally eliminating annoying symptoms within minutes by allowing your body to come back to homeostasis to heal itself. No needles, no drugs. You can expect the following benefits:

  • Lose unwanted weight
  • Increase your tolerance to foods and other environmental substances
  • Improve Immune system functioning
  • Eliminate unpleasant symptoms
  • Increased energy
  • Enjoy a less restricted lifestyle
  • Live happier and healthier
I was so happy with my results that I had my family try it and I've now become a licensed practitioner. This method is really amazing and I look forward to helping you clear your symptoms and enjoy optimal health and energy.
Our new office is located within e-Spot at the following address, right off the QEW just north on Trafalgar:

353 Iroquois Shore Road,
Suite 200
Oakville, ON L6H 1M3
Just off QEW at Trafalgar, above Artisano’s Bakery & Cafe.

Please call me at (905)483-1024 to book your appointment. I will be posting testimonials over the next few weeks so watch for that, it's amazing!

Sarah