Friday, September 3, 2010

Second Week of Cleanse

Results so far: Down 4 1/2 lb. and 4 inches!

Day 6: Hot Yoga 60 Minutes
Day 7: Upper Body
Day 8: Hot Yoga 60 Minutes
Day 9: Legs (Swings, Split squats, romanian deadlifts, straight leg deadlifts, hamstring curls)
Day 10: Upper Body (Pull-ups both wide and narrow, triceps, triceps, triceps, cable lateral raises, barbell curls, concentration curls, etc.)

You'll notice I've been doing a ton of hot yoga, this is for a purpose right now as I wind down at the end of the summer, enjoying the last relaxing part of the season and focus on myself through this time. I will be ramping up the cardio shortly!

My nutrition program has been pretty solid, but I must mention that I've "cheated" strategically to stay motivated and cycle the carbs. Many meals are fish and broccoli, eggs and spinach and such!

Supplements...the majors are fish oil, fiber, magnesium as well as all my regulars. I'm dying to try the new Poliquin supplement, UberInositol-T! I'll give you the update next week...

Happy Labour Day!

Sarah